Technology knows no boundaries: all innovative companies – from start-ups to large technology companies – want to work for the whole world, and people in all countries want to have access to the latest solutions. In today’s fragmented world, it is technology that can play a particularly significant unifying role. Mutual investments, technology transfer, development of standards and market rules are on the agenda. The BRICS countries are strengthening their cooperation, and cities, as hubs for the technology industry and as sites where advanced solutions such as artificial intelligence are being implemented at an accelerated pace, can play a leading role in developing international cooperation in the technology field.
• In what areas can the BRICS countries and cities cooperate in the technological field, which seems to be the most promising?
• What tools and platforms are needed for dialogue and exchange of practices?
• Is it necessary to develop common market mechanisms, rules, standards for the use of the latest technologies such as VR, AI, metauniverses?
• How can joint business projects and mutual investments strengthen cooperation between cities?
• In what technological niches do BRICS cities and countries see their competitive advantage, what are they ready to offer their partners?